Sunday, March 4, 2012

Favourite Music Videos (Plot)

Second post for my Favourites on story line! ^^
The videos shared below inspired me in their plotting way.
Believe me, they are ALL good to see n nice to hear ♪ just Give 'em a Try! ^^


Hmm this should be put into Conceptual perhaps!! hehe
Anyway, this MV comes with good song as well!
Lee Seung Gi is my Favourite Male Vocalist too ^^


Another Lee Seung Gi's goodies! But this is definitely becz of its story line!
My favourite actress Nam Sang Mi was in here too!! \(^o^)/~
Love story of a nerd and a female rogue unfortunately messed up and get involved in the gang fight.
But thank God it was a mess but a happy ending =)


I was so moved towards this MV at first watch though couldn't understand it completely.
Could barely figure the whole thing out after reading the printed one.
Frankly, I was first attracted by Lee Jun Ki! Muahhhaa XD
But the story is sort of Sad 


Shin Hye Sung is undeniable a great singer~ 
Another reason why I choose this MV besides the story line was the setting!
This MV was taken in winter and the city was covered by snowwww~ 
Hence, could sense the heartfelt sorrow over the girl's death (of sickness) immensely in such a weather.

Opz. Now then I realized the videos shared are all melancholy & pessimistic ><
Maybe the Sadder the Stronger?? haha.. Will try to share Happy ones next time ya! ^^
Younha's Broke Up Today is kinda different from what we could imagined.
Younha herself was dead during 22, yet her BF and BFF came to celebrate her 23rd birthday.
Younha was there singing, saw everything, and of cz she knew her BFF fell for her BF as well.
Thus, she gave her BFF the spirit of love and courage to ease her BF's pain and grief over her and stay beside him instead of her. I found this touching from another way we used to know =)
Love could be shone in in such way too ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment