Sunday, March 4, 2012

Favourite Music Videos (Conceptual)

I'd love to share some of my music video favourites! ❤
Despite they weren't that well-known yet brought great satisfaction and great inspirations to me! ^^
I love how these music videos were presented ^^ focused on the Concept ya!

No Break by Lena Park Jung Hyun & Rapper Crown J! 
I don't think they r the hero/heroine inside yet like this mv vy much!
Scenes shown weren't even actions but captures! They looked really sweet!
Probably is because of my passion towards photography! haha 

Despite this is a long-time-ago music video by Lee Min Woo, I still like it very much.
This MV was cut into half horizontally which lives soulless of a broke up couple.
We could clearly see how they lived and their react after they ended the phone call.
Heart broken will still be felt even they didn't even really confront each other in the entire MV.

I've never seen 4 scenes which repeated for so many times within a MV.
However it makes it even soothing and better and craving to know more instead of spoiling it. 
This MV tells how Alex found his lost memories occasionally.
I initially was annoyed by the long boring intro but eventually immersed into it.
Btw, Alex Clazziquai is one of my Top Favourite Male Vocalist too! ^^


Finally here's a Cute one! Vanilla Love! How cuteee!
Besides Onew, Lee Hyun is kinda cute too ^^
Actually I have more to come but failed to recall ><
Anyway, Onew's MV will be the full stop for this post.
You'll definitely be delighted after watching this! Hehe ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment